Printed Glass Solutions
Digital ceramic printing technology
VisionInk is a state of the art glass printing technology from Glasshape available in Fiji though Island Glass & Mirror. It ushers in a new era of possibilities in designing with glass. Ultra-durable ceramic inks that are indelibly bonded into the glass significantly extend the possibilities for this remarkable substrate. With or without curves, VisionInk can turn plain balustrading, partitioning or windows into stunning works of art, and offers a genuine alternative to building envelope applications.
- Of any pattern or design, with unlimited colors, and high resolution for fine details.
Durable & Precise
- Inks are fused into the glass, providing unmatched resistance to scratching, acid, UV light and weather. Precise micro-drop printing allows accurate photorealistic and graphic designs.
A New Medium for Expression
- The ability to combine transparent, translucent and opaque details in any way, full freedom in colors and shades, and the possibility to create double-vision designs for different front and back experiences, are moving glass printing into the realm of tools for design.
Design freedom, solar control and reduced risk of bird collision are a few of the benefits of using VisionInkin your building facade.
The durability and precision of VisionInk allows you to turn your balustrading into a stunning work of art with detailed designs whilst enhancing privacy.
With the ability to combine transparent, translucent and opaque details in any way, full freedom in colours and shades, and the possibility to create double-vision designs for different front and back experiences, VisionInk has made it easier to create unique and engaging work environments.
Enhanced solar control is a major benefit of incorporating VisionInk in glass roofs and canopies. With precise control of patterns, coverage and opacity your designs in VisionInk can provide the shading and solar control needs to meet the energy efficiency of requirements of your projects.
Create lasting artistic masterpieces with the durability and fading resistance of VisionInk.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme durability with unmatched resistance to UV light, extreme weather conditions, scratching, chemicals, solvents, and water.
- Ultra-fine detail, photorealistic printing in full colour† (up to 720dpi)
Thermal, Solar & Glare Control
- Effects in colour & texture, providing varying privacy, light diffusion and sun control, together with weight & maintenance advantages offer a genuine alternative to building envelopes. Can be computer modelled to ensure complience with thermal and solar requirements.
- Anti-Slip Surface when wet or dry, non-abrasive and hard wearing.
Curved or Flat
- Design freedom with or without Glasshapes signature curves
- Precise colour matching accounting for colour shift (within the minor ink limitations). Replacement or additions perfectly matched to existing panels
- Inks are non-toxic and VisionInk® printed glass is recyclable.
- Up to 720 dpi
Maximum Glass Size
- 3900mm x 2400mm
Minimum Glass Size
- 300mm x 50mm
- 4mm – 19mm
- Compatible with lamination, curving, double glazing, low E coatings and tinted glass
- All popular graphic formats, including PDF, PS, EPS, Tiff, BMP and JPEG